January 29, 2009

Creating Moments








This year will feature regular workshops around different themes and special guests. It's wonderful to have so many people interested. Partnering up with various vendors and certain professionals has allowed me to create fun, personalized and original gatherings all over France.
Thanks to the many ladies who opened their doors for our "Beauty Atelier" throughout last year, I've decided to expand in this area. The positive feedback and desire to create a moment as I call it is inspiring.
The next atelier will be "Vixen Valentine's Look" and will focus on changing your look to a more sensual one. No need to fear the title, you might just want to learn how to dare to wear red lipstick!
There are many opportunites to create a moment which I believe enhance our lives.
If you have any ideas or would like to sponsor an atelier, feel free to contact me.




sexy lips Pictures, Images and Photos

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you begin after Barb arrives? We'll be 8 including her.

April said...

Thanks for your well wishes and sweet vibes :)

Nana said...

Wow, I would love make up tips. What a fun life. Thanks for visiting my blog. I know I will be back to yours.

Lily said...

very interesting to see.
you live in a very different world than me, which makes it even more intersting...
greetings from Scandinavia
Sarah Sofia

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!! The pics you have posted here look FABULOUS!!!!

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

Thanks April, Nana and Sarah for joining my world! So nice to connect with others and I look forward to keeping in touch. As for you IslandGirl, well you know, you're terrific.

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your cherie Leesa!

Claudia said...

Hi Brigitte, i'm interested in your makeup service. Could you email me at claudia.chin@gmail.com please. Thank you!